Philippine Center for Aerial Phenomenon Studies

THE ANOMALOUS AERIAL PHENOMENON
HOMEBASE
THE CENTER
RESEARCHERS
SIGHTING REPORTS
GETTING INVOLVED
FILE A REPORT
WEBLINKS
CONTACT

.

"INCREDIBLE REPORTS BY CREDIBLE WITNESSES. . ."
- Gen. Roger Ramey
        
 
WHAT do we make of the thousands of incredible reports of anomalous aerial phenomenon made by highly oftentimes qualified, highly competent, and credible witnesses- including a world famous astronomer?.  Even, if assuming, that 99.99 percent of these reports get to be reasonably and factually explained away as simply misidentification of normally natural objects, again WHAT do we make of the remaining 00.01 percent that has truly got the authorities stumped for such an explanation?
 

mcminnville.jpg
THE McMINNVILLE OBJECT IS ONE OF THE CLASSICS

It seems that in this case, while man has been endowed with the divine instincts and intellectual capacity to satisfy his curiosity in order to be able to discover and find out what makes the physical world around him "tick", yet when confronted with the anomalous and the truly unusual and un-earthly phenomenon, he seems to be reeling back in fear of what is truly the more perplexing and highly intriguing UNKNOWN that could only come from beyond the realm of imagination. .  . 

lascruces2f.jpg
THE OBJECT PHOTOGRAPHED AT LA CRUCES, NM

What reasonalbe, as well as plausible, explanation can our authorities provide to explain away satisfactorily the "incident" at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport last November of 2006 whereby hundreds of people- Air Traffic controllers, maintenance men, commuters on their daily routine, and others working for the day at such a busy facility have witnessed an "unusual object" hanging out over the runways and later on only to "zoom away" and creating an almost "perfectly circular hole" in the clouds up in the sky?.. .(O'Hare UFO Photo)
Apparently we may have discovered what other things the usual "weather" for the day can also do!. . . indeed, an "unusual weather-induced mechanism" can not only halt and delay air traffic- it can also make "perfectly circular holes" in the clouds. . .

mexico-1996.jpg
AN OBJECT OBSERVED OVER MEXICO CITY IN 1996

The photo mosaic at the right, is part of a video footage showing what appears to be a slowly rotating, obviously circular-looking "classical saucer-shaped" object that was reported to have been sighted over Mexico City in August of1997. 
 
While we can not proclaim any authenticity on this particular document, some aspects of what the footage shows makes us stop on our tracks to "re-think", and ask ourselves such questions as:  if this was a fake, how'd they make it go on the other side of the building?. . . how'd they make it seem to "rotate" on its axis (if any)?. . . . but then, again, this could also be another case of the saying that if something seems "too good to be true", it probably is.
 

Have Astronomers Also Observed "UFOs"? . . .
 
Apparently the answer is also
YES!. . .
and here's the 
of those who have
seen, recorded, and reported
these anomalous sightings.  

para-header2.jpg

DISCLAIMER
The publication of any and all content- e.g., articles, reports, editorials,commentary, opinions, as well as graphics, photos, and or images on this website does not constitute sanction or acquiescence of said content; it is solely for non-commercial informational purposes. 

FAIR USE NOTICE

Pages on this site may contain copyrighted materials the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes these materials without regard to commercial purposes, or profit, and intended to benefit those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for scientific research and educational purposes.

We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C 107.

NOTE TO AUTHORS

If you are the author of any of the items /information / article/ and or any other relevant material herein displayed and exhibited, and do not wish to have these articles/materials used/ printed/ promoted/ on this website, please write to us at:

Philippine Center for Aerial Phenomenon Studies,

for appropriate action.

Copyright 2008 /Philippine Center for Aerial Phenomenon Studies /

All Rights Reserved